About CR at Travis
We are real people who have experienced the hurt that comes from dealing with issues that just do not
go away and stop us from finding the peace, happiness, and hope we have always wished for in our
By working the Christ-centered steps and applying their biblical principles found in the Beatitudes, we
began to grow spiritually. We became free from the hurts, hang-ups and habits that have been with us for a long time.
This freedom creates peace, serenity, joy, and most importantly, a stronger personal relationship with God and others.
As we progressed through the principles and the steps we discover our personal, loving, and forgiving Higher Power – Jesus Christ.
We found out that we needed each other for support and understanding to make this work for us
as God intended. We want to share that with you.
|Things We ARE
|Things We ARE NOT
- A safe place to share
- A refuge
- A place of belonging
- A place to care for others and be cared for
- A place where respect is given to each member
- A place where confidentiality is highly regarded
- A place to learn
- A place to grow and become strong again
- A place where you can take off your mask
- A place for healthy challenges and healthy risks
- A possible turning point in your life
- A place for selfish control
- A place for therapy
- A place for secrets
- A place to look for dating relationships
- A place to rescue or be rescued by others
- A place for perfection
- A long-term commitment
- A place to judge others
- A place to be judged by others
- A quick fix for a life time of issues
- A place offering an empty hope